Thursday 13 August 2015

Carmelo Anthony Responds to Fan Questioning Loyalty to Knicks on Instagram


Melo took an Instagram follower to task, saying he has no plans to leave the New York Knicks and is trusting the organization’s rebuilding process led by team president Phil Jackson. There are also new additions like Robin Lopez and Arron Afflalo. “Honestly, I thought we did a great job just as far as putting the pieces that we need to put together”, Anthony said Tuesday at the Team USA minicamp in Las Vegas.

Anthony’s opinion of the Knicks’ offseason strikes has been a subject of widespread hypothesis for the previous six weeks. Whatever rumors that you guys heard about me or about Phil (Jackson), about Porzingis, about anybody.

Although the Knicks missed out on several high-profile players, Anthony has revealed that he is pleased with the signings his side have made.
“I never said that s-“.
Anthony later said through social media that Porzingis is a steal for them in the draft and welcomed him to the Knicks.


Despite a subtly strong offseason, drafting 19-year-old Latvian big man Kristaps Porzingis and landing some solid supporting players in free agency, some people believe the Knicks would be better off trading the 31-year-old Anthony.
“I feel good”, said Anthony, who added that he will be ready when training camp opens. Per ESPN, Melo snapped at a commenter on of his his Instagram posts.
Knicks legend and current radio analyst Walt Frazier said last week he thinks Anthony may not be in New York much longer.

The eight-time National Basketball Association All-Star was averaging over 24 points per game in his first season as part of the triangle offense before being placed on the shelf last year, and he did that without much support around him. Anthony forced his way to get to the Big Apple when he was in Denver, so it’s not beyond him to force his way out. “I was interested but when they say they want me to play a position that I don’t want to play, I get it”.

“You recognize [why] I am bothered about that? It’s always speculation”, he said. Let you guys have your time… but then someway, somehow it always come back to me. “I anticipate that. I do not get mad at that”.
SPORTS		</p>
<p>		Carmelo Anthony Love the chip on Kristaps Porzingis&#39 shoulder
SPORTS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...